Speaking with Nature
- Imagine….. learning how to speak the forgotten language of Nature.
- Imagine….. to hear the voices of Animals, trees, Nature Spirits etcetera again in ways common to our ancestors but long forgotten by us in modern times.
- Imagine….. that you can have conversations with them and meet some of the most Iconic animals on the planet.
Join us on this ‘once-in-a-lifetime experience’ to Sapmi where in 8 days you will be learned the basics of Animal Communication / or deepened if you are already experienced.
- Where you will meet& hug with wolves.
- Where you will meet, feed and ride with reindeers.
- Where you will share the waters with humpback whales and orca’s.
To feel all of them and to actually communicate with them telepathically.
And to top it of, if the sky is clear, we might even see the magical Northern Lights…
26 nov – 4 dec 2021 – Fully booked!
26 jan – 3 febr 2022 – Limited space available
This trip will be guided by Marieke Akgul, Shamanic Animal Communicator & Jungle Svonni, Sami Shaman.
Together they will share teachings, healings, provide guidance and Yoik to give you an unforgettable holistic Northern Experience.
Arrival in Tromsø
Wednesday 26 January 2022
Forgotten language of Creation
Thursday 27 January 2022
Forgotten Language of Creation
Friday 28 January 2022
Messages from other Realms
Saturday 29 January 2022
Forgotten language of Creation
Sunday 30 January 2022
Experience Oneness while keeping your identity
Monday 31 January 2022
Forgotten language of Creation
Tuesday 1 February 2022
Animals as our Guides and Teachers
Wednesday 2 February 2022
Bringing it home
Thursday 3 February 2022
Video's made in june'19 at Polar Park, to prep for the trip
One of the wolves came to say hi.
Spirit Bear responds to Lone's Yoik
GOOD TO KNOW
There is limited space available for maximum 12 people.
Are not included as many people come from different places all over the world. To give an indication. Amsterdam or Düsseldorf has one way tickets starting from € 130,-.
Arrival & Departure Airport: Tromso Airport
We will help you with transportation from Tromso airport to Tromso Lodge & Camping and back to the Airport in Tromso when its time to leave. It might be that you have to wait a bit so you can travel together with other members of this trip. As its better for the environment and saves multiple driving.
During this trip we will stay in 1 accommodation: Tromso Lodge & Camping. As accomodation is scarce in the area, all of us will need to share bedrooms with 1 other person. If availability allows it, private bedrooms might be possible to book (extra costs) but in general we will stay in 4-person luxe cabins, one will be used also as teaching area.
Private lodges or Explorer Cabins, specially designed to see the Northern Lights can be booked as an upgrade, contact us for accurate pricing.
All meals and beverages during the meals are included. Any other are for your own cost.
If you have allergies, if you are vegan, vegetarian or have food intollarances, please let us know while booking.
The excursions to the Polar Park, Meeting with the wolves (€ 300,- ) Tromso Reindeer Experience (€ 150,-) and Whale Watching (€ 150,-) are all included just as transport to and from these excursions. Additional a husky sledding experience can be booked on arrival or departure day. These costs are extra.
Total costs for the trip: € 2.000,- incl all excursions, accommodations, local transportations, meals, teachings, private healings & 24-hour guidance and all under the Northern Lights.
For this you get the Ultimate Once-in-a-lifetime experience which will change your life for sure and send you home with a whole new world view and an amazing skillset which will benefit you for the rest of your life.
Afterwards you are able to speak with your own animals and those of friends and family and even gives you the basics to make it your every day job.
If you like you can pay in 4 terms in your own pace as long as the last payment has been done before 1 November 2021.
Children older than 10 years old are more than welcome to participate together with a parent. In general the teachings will be given in English. Basic English is therefore ideal but partly additional translations in Dutch, Sami, Norwegian, Swedish or Spanish can be provided.
The only excursion kids are not allowed to take part in is to go into the enclosure of the wolves. We will make sure your child will stay with adult supervision, approved by you, in the park during your visit to the wolves and enjoy interacting with the other animals. The price for children is € 1700,-
In general the spoken language will be English as this is an International Event. The level of English is very basic and there is always room for extra explanation in for instance Dutch, Norwegian, German or Sami. If the entire group is Dutch, Marieke will teach her part in Dutch.
Of course we will organize this trip according to the Covid-19 rules in Sapmi valid at that time. Additional we will inform you about this in a later stage.
If regulations dont allow this trip to go through as accomodations or airports are closed for instance, all participants will recieve their payments back and the trip will be resceduled to a a later time.
Due to safety precautions, there are strict requirements for participation at the Wolf Visit, so please read the following information carefully before considering a Wolf Visit:
- You are minimum 18 years old
- You are minimum 160 cm tall
- You have good physical health (no hurting knees or limp)
- You are not pregnant.
- You do not take strong hormone or blood thinning medication.
- You do not have a disease where you experience uncontrolled seizures, e.g epilepsy.
- You are not afraid of dogs
- You do understand English or Norwegian well (NO translation is allowed, we must be able to communicate with ALL participants)
- You must be able to follow instructions and pay attention at all times to your guides
- You must dress suitably for the weather and activity – check the weather forecast!
- You can not wear any perfume, perfumed oil or lotion.
- You can not be under the influence of alcohol or medication that affects your behavior
- You can not wear hats, gloves, headbands and anything covering the head or face, must be taken off before we enter the wolf enclosure.
- Dark glasses or sunglasses must be taken off as well.
- Your outer layer of clothing can not be made from fur, leather, down or fleece (or any animal produce)
The organisation has the right to cancel the trip if less then 8 people have signed up by 1 june 2021
If a participant wants to cancel, please contact me and im sure we can work something out.
If regulations regarding COVID-19 dont allow this trip to go through as accomodations or airports are closed for instance, all participants will recieve their payments back and the trip will be resceduled to a a later time.
Will you come on this adventure of a lifetime with us?..
Only 12 places available!
video: Lain Jackson Photography